Covid-19 Measures And Information
We would like to inform you, our esteemed guests, about the developments in our facility regarding the Covid-19 outbreak in these difficult days we live around the world.
As Zoe Hotel Alaçatı, we offer you a holiday experience where you can feel safe by working in harmony with the Ministry of Tourism and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Health is our priority!
- In our facility, guest rooms, restaurant and bar, general areas, kitchen and all other areas of use are frequently disinfected with products approved by the Ministry of Health.
- During the check-in of our guests, their body temperature is measured and monitored.
- Necessary measures are taken against the congestion that may occur during check-in and check-out at our hotel.
- Disposable gloves, masks and medical waste bags are available at the reception, sharing the details of our hygiene guide.
- Our guests’ suitcases are disinfected at check-in and safely delivered to their rooms.
- Our rooms are cleaned and disinfected in detail, and the checked-out rooms are ventilated for a certain period of time.
- In all general areas, the points that are in frequent contact are disinfected and controlled.
- The seating groups in our general spaces are positioned according to the physical distance rules and distance control is followed.
- Hand sanitizers are available at every point of need in public places.
- Tables, chairs and sitting areas in our Food & Beverage areas are arranged in accordance with the safe distance recommended by our ministry and distance control is followed.
- Our personnel use protective materials such as masks and gloves or face shields during the service.
- Hygiene standards are applied and controls are carried out in the general areas of the personnel.
- All our employees are given special training on the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Temperature measurement and follow-up are carried out regularly at the daily entrances and exits of our personnel.
- Wash your hands with soap and water up to your elbows, often for at least 20 seconds during the day,
- Just disinfecting your hands is unfortunately not enough, clean all your electronic items (phone, laptop, ipad, headphones, charger, etc.) with disposable wipes at regular intervals,
- Even if you are at home, the ambient temperature should not be kept too high, ventilate your environment frequently to control humidity,
- Liquid droplets can contaminate different places (door handles, handles, computer mouse, keyboard, handkerchief, elevator buttons, glass, railing, etc.) Therefore, avoid touching your face and eyes,
- Although you are using a mask, droplets may also be smeared on the outer surface of your mask. When you feel that the masks you use are dirty, throw them away and do not use the masks for more than 1 day,
- Viruses can persist on items for up to 24 hours. For this reason, do not share your meals, personal belongings and towels with anyone,
- If possible, use your elbow or shoulder instead of your hands when opening and closing doors.
We, as ZOE Hotel, are ready to give you the safest holiday experience.